Monday, February 2, 2009

Blog of my Choice


















The blog of my choice is ECO GEEK

It's no secret to anyone who knows me that I care about the environment. A big part of my life and career are dedicated to this cause. However, for many people, including myself at times, this can be a very depressing topic. There's a lot of grim news out there surrounding this topic, nevertheless, I like to focus on the positive side and look at solutions and action. Well this site does just that; except it is purely focused on technology and new gadgets. I find it really interesting to see all the new things that are out there being invented from a rechargeable battery covered with a solar panel and solar i phones to super fast electronic sports cars. I'm aware of a lot of the bigger changes happening since I follow this stuff a lot, but this site also has all kinds of little things going on too. It's the little everyday gadgets that I think many others might also be interested it. If a lot of these things catch on it will certainly make the world a more interesting place.

No comments:

Post a Comment