Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blog of my Choice 4


Green Panthers


Wow, how cocky is this guy, picking his own blog as the blog of his choice? Well the truth is since taking this course I have learned a lot about blogging and have spent numerous hours applying it to the Green Panthers blog. I've added posts, gadgets, videos, etc. In the past I had a colleague do all this work for me and it feels great to finally know how to do it myself. I should say that I didn't automatically chose this blog. In fact, I read numerous blogs for several hours before making this decision. However, many of the other blogs related to 21 century learning and making your classroom flat seemed to repeat the same thing. This was all new to me a few weeks ago, but I already wrote about it a few times since then and wanted something new. Then it hit me, I love updating the Green Panthers blog, I get more joy out of working on that blog then reading other blogs (no offense people, I just have never been a big fan of reading), and now I can say I am proud of my work, so yeah, it is the blog of my choice!

Oh, for those who are asking what this blog is all about, well it's a catalog of all the environmental activities taking place at the International School Bangkok. If you check it out, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment