Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Digital Story Telling

What a cool assignment to give kids. They get to make a movie about some subject they are learning about. For my course, Environmental Stewardship, this is a key piece since there are numerous issues and a big part of the solution is getting the word out to increase awareness.

I have made several movies myself, but I would prefer to show you a very recent movie I received from a student helping the Green Panthers spread the word of reducing waste by renting the Green Panther dishes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing a sample of student work Kerry! It would be great to have these playing on the TVs around the school. This would be a perfect piece to use as an example for next year's class to get students thinking about what they would improve in their own videos - just challenging enough to give them something to strive for, but also with enough areas for improvement to give them room for improvement.

    ReplyDelete